The service is a potentially 6-stage process, as follows:
- A writer or filmmaker books us to provide feedback on their script.
- We assess the script, and deliver the script analysis and feedback requested.
- In addition to their feedback, the writer/filmmaker will also receive notification in the event their project has qualified for our Talent Connector programme. If a client is NOT notified of Talent Connector qualification in this report-delivery email then, at least at this stage, their project was graded as a “Pass” by our consultant. Many clients implement feedback, then book a further report with us, and often find their grading improved
- If their script is considered to be at a Low Consider level or higher, then the writer/filmmaker will be invited to have their project championed by Industrial Scripts through Talent Connector, at a later date.
- When the time comes for their project to be marketed, the writer will be emailed by Industrial Scripts. The writer will then complete a form, containing pertinent details about their project, and the information the writer submits will then be marketed to a comprehensive list of bona fide executives, agents and producers in film and TV, once a month, for a 3 month period. Note: the script itself is not uploaded to this form, and Industrial Scripts does not market the script itself at any point, only the details.
- Agents, executives and producers participating in our Talent Connector scheme are then able to contact the writers/filmmakers directly, in the event that they wish to read their scripts. The writer then emails the script to the agent/producer. Industrial Scripts is not involved in this process in any way.