If you've attempted to reset your password and nothing's happened, please attempt these troubleshooting steps:
- Firstly, please try several times (ideally on different browsers) to reset your password.
- Check your Junk mail and Promotions folders, sometimes our automated emails end up there.
- Check whether you received several emails from us soon after checkout. If you didn't, there is a chance you entered your email address wrong at checkout, in which case you'll need to raise a support ticket and we'll need to manually edit your account (please allow up to 7 days for this change).
- Is your email address an AOL.com one? If so there is a known glitch (outside our control, on AOL's side), which blocks our password reset emails getting through to customers. In this instance you'll need to
- a) have an alternative email address such as a Gmail ready and then
- b) raise a support ticket so we can change the email address on your account to Gmail (again, please allow up to 7 days for this change).
- If you've tried all these steps and still had no joy you can raise a support ticket and we'll dig in to it for you.